Flexible and easy way to produce hot water or steam
Osby Parca offers two boiler types that use electricity as fuel – one type for production of hot water, and another for production of steam.
Have a look on the boilers below and feel free to ask for a quotation.
Osby Parca EL 160 Eco and it’s siblings
- Output: 36 – 498 kW
- Can be supplied with complete, built-in safety equipment.
- After a power outage that lasts for more than three minutes, boiler output connection is delayed for one hour in accordance with SEF’s recommendations.
- Boiler output connection is regulated in stages (the number of stages can be limited to achieve lower power).
Electric steam boilers
- 18–120 kW output
- Fitted with safety and function ancillaries
- Quick response times for swift steam outtake
- Available for operation pressures up to 7 bar